The Information Centre located at the Tartu Environmental Education Centre is open from Monday til Friday from 10.00 to 17.00.
We ensure that all our visitors will find answers to their questions regarding the environment and will always find something new and exciting at the information centre. Our workers are glad to help. Just step in and ask!
You will find a wealth of information on the following topics:
- nature conservation, protected areas, species protection;
- environmental protection, radiation, water, air;
- eco-friendly lifestyle, waste, recycling;
- tourism and hiking, hiking trails, nature trails and city nature.
The Information Centre staff will help you find what you are looking for.We are happy to answer your questions via:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- phone (00372) 736 6120;
- in person at 10 Kompanii street, where you will also find useful brochures and maps.
We also share information on different nature related events and news about South-Estonia.
Keeping you informed until we meet again!